- Top individual agent in the #1 office in the US with over $1 Billion in annual office sales 16 out of the last 17 years.
- Published Author of The Washington DC Real Estate Guide
- Regular Real Estate contributor on FM103.5 WTOP News Radio Sunday mornings
- Licensed and actively selling in DC, MD and VA
- Eldad’s Real Estate knowledge has been consistently sought after by the media to include The Financial Times, The Washington Post, WTOP, News Channel 8, News Channel 9, The Washington Business Journal and more
- Nearly two decades of Real Estate sales experience
- Homes sold in all price ranges and in all locales of DC, MD and VA
- Eldad’s office has sold over $9 Billion in homes in the past 10 years
- Top 1% of all agents nationwide
- Included in Washingtonian’s exclusive list of Top DC Realtors
- Clients range from first time buyers to sellers of multi-million dollar new construction homes and everything in between
- Sales include Condos, Townhomes/Rowhomes, Single Family Homes, Multi-Unit Buildings, Light Commercial, New Construction, Shells, Land, Lots, Investment Properties
Many people assume that my success in real estate is tied to a passion for architecture or design. Not at all.
The most important part of my business are the relationships I have with clients and colleagues. I look at my clients not as commission checks but rather as people who may send me 3-5 referrals to friends and colleagues over the next 2-3 years from when we first meet.
There is only one way this will happen and that is by surpassing all their expectations of the selling or buying process.
I believe this referral-based motivation aligns my business interest along with my clients’ goals. It’s a very simple philosophy but one that is surprisingly not common. Over the past 17 years this has proven to be a successful approach that has continued to bear fruit of continuous and repeated referrals from present and past clients. My current record for repeat clients is 7 transactions with the same client.
As Your Personal Realtor you can always count on me to put your interest first and give you the kind of advice that will not only assist you in making wise decisions but also enable you to beat the competition when necessary.